- Selected lodge accommodation in Arusha before & after the safari on B&B basis, full board accommodation in selected/available properties on safari
- Private transport in 4×4 Toyota Land Cruisers with English speaking driver/guides
- All park fees and taxes,
- Optional airport transfers from Arusha/Kilimanjaro airports
Day 1: Arrival day
Arrive Arusha (please advise us about your arrival details) Stay overnight at the Lodge with Bed and Breakfast.
Day 2: Arusha- Tarangire N.P
Drive from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park for a game drive, have a picnic lunch in the park, followed by an afternoon game drive. Drive through the parks’ varied landscape, which is scattered with huge knotted Baobab Trees and home to herds of Elephants. Settle into the sounds of the African bush for dinner and overnight, just outside Tarangire National Park.
Day 3: Tarangire- Lake Manyara N.P
Drive from Tarangire to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive, have a picnic lunch in the park, followed by an afternoon game drive, a great opportunity to see its marvelous concentration of game, including 350 species of birds, not to mention the glistening soda lake itself where you’ll catch glimpses of grazing Pink Flamingos. Dinner and overnight stay at Jambo Campsite, just outside the National Park.
Day 4: Lake Manyara-Serengeti N.P
Drive to the Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch visiting Olduvai Gorge Museum enroute. Made famous by the anthropological Leakey family, this anthropologist’s dream is where the origins of man are said to have emerged. The Serengeti is the largest of all the parks in Tanzania, famous for both its migratory and resident animal population. Enjoy the afternoon game drives in the Serengeti. Dinner and overnight stay at Seronera Campsite within the Serengeti.
Day 5: Serengeti N.P
Enjoy full day in the Serengeti National Park with morning and afternoon game drives. Not only will you be treated to a vast array of wildlife in its natural habitat, but sweeping panoramas of the African savannah, dotted with lush rocky outcrops known as Kopjes. All meals and overnight stay at Seronera Campsite.
Day 6: Serengeti –Ngorongoro Conservation
Morning game drives in the Serengeti with picnic lunch or an optional Balloon Flight followed by a Champagne breakfast (*pre-book at extra cost). In the afternoon drive to the lush Ngorongoro Conservation Area and around the rim of the crater to your camp to see the spectacular view. Dinner and overnight stay at Simba Campsite which overlooks the crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro concservation-Arusha
Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater for a crater tour. This 100 square mile natural amphitheater is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you may see everything from Elephant to Lion, and if you’re lucky, the near-extinct Black Rhino, all amongst large herds of Zebra and Wildebeest. You will eat your picnic lunch in the crater before heading back to Arusha – Stay overnight at the Lodge with Bed and Breakfast.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.