You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Arusha
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha – Amani Nature Reserve
In the morning at 0800hrs pickup from your hotel in Arusha and drive to Amani Nature Reserve where you will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch walk thru dense forest to experience the biodiversity of part of the eastern area. Nature lowers will like this tour. Dinner and overnight in Amani Rest house FB.
Day 2: Amani Nature Reserve
Breakfast followed by a visit to be Eastern area botanical garden in Amani. There are some endemic plant species you can experience, if time allow, visit tea farms and a virgin forest in Amani. You will have all meals and overnight in Amani Rest house, FB.
Day 3: Amani-Amboni Caves – Pangani Coast
Breakfast in Amani, then drive to Amboni caves via Tanga Town, a knowledgeable hot cave?s guide will take to walk in caves. You will hear thorough explanation on the stalactite and stalagmite formation of the caves. After an hour touring the caves drive back to Tanga Tour for lunch. Then after lunch drive further down to the historical Pangani Coast where you will arrive in the mid afternoon. Rest and relax at leisure in the Coastal Beach resort, FB
Day 4: Pangani Coast
After breakfast, start a day with Tour, to see old colonial buildings, visit farmer slave labour camp, Slave market site. We can also arrange for a River Cruise thru the vast coconut plantation along the Pangani River, Snorkel and fishing with local fishermen or diving. You will have all meals in your Beach Resort HB.
Day 5: Rest and Relax
This day Rest and Relax at leisure in your Coastal Resort on the white sand beach. You will have all meals in the Resort. HB.
Day 6: Pangani beach – Arusha or next trans
Breakfast, followed by a turn drive back to Arusha or proceed to your next trav
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.