Tanzania Safaris Overview
Experience The Amazing Serengeti, Climb The Kilimanjaro or Go To Zanzibar
Tell Us Your Wishes, Our Team Will Prepare An Amazing Itinerary For Your Next Trip.
Going on safari in the Serengeti is more many of us a once in a lifetime experience. Here’s a taste of the amazing experiences awaiting you.
Amazing experiences on safari in the Serengeti
Going on safari in the Serengeti National Park was a huge experience. We had such an amazing time and saw so many things along the way. If you need any convincing, or looking for inspiration, here are a few incredible experiences to have on safari in the Serengeti, Tanzania.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.