Discover Tanzania’s uncharted Lost World of Animals
Arusha and Moshi Day Tours: We organize day trips for solo travelers, group tours, couple, youth, family or anyone who is interesting for doing day trip in Tanzania. If you are volunteering in Moshi this is the best opportunity for you to do a day trip. Tanzania is one of the best locations in the world for viewing wildlife.
Tanzania, ranked as the best country for a safari, mesmerizes with its untamed beauty. Tanzania is the ideal destination for your holiday because it is the last major wildlife sanctuary in the world. Tanzania’s top safari provider is Mkama Tours to Tanzania Limited. Your vacation to Tanzania will be an adventure of a lifetime thanks to our skilled safari guides, big safari fleet of the newest, most comfortable Land Cruisers, customized for adventures in the wilderness, and enthusiastic travel consultants.
Tanzania’s pristine, wildest beauty mesmerizes. Tanzania is the ideal destination for your holiday because it is the last major wildlife sanctuary in the world. Tanzania’s top safari provider is Mkama Tours to Tanzania Limited. Our vast safari fleet of the most modern, comfortable Land Cruisers, competent safari guiding professionals.
Arusha and Moshi Day Tours; Tarangire Day Tour
In Tarangire National park you will see a large groups of elephants congregating close to the Tarangire River, the park’s primary water source, and an abundance of ancient baobab trees are what make Tarangire National Park so well-known. In addition to young elephants and their parents, zebras, giraffes, hyenas, wart hogs, buffalo, and numerous other predators and ungulates also call the Tarangire home.
Bird enthusiasts will also like the site. The Tarangire National Park’s more than 550 resident bird species offer plenty of opportunities for bird watching. Among the most common sightings here are beautifully colored yellow-necked spurfowls, white-crowned shrikes, and black-necked weavers.
You’ll never forget the vast, rolling grasslands, dense acacia bushes, baobab, and palm trees that make up Tarangire’s distinctive landscape.
Day Trip to Lake Chala
On the eastern extremity of Kilimanjaro, on the boundary between Tanzania and Kenya, is Lake Chala, a crater lake in a caldera. For those who want expansive views and peaceful activities, this location is a genuine find.
After being transported to the lake in the morning, you will arrive at the crater’s edge where you may enjoy the stunning views of the tropical forest and the lake. Baboon sightings are very likely as you travel to the lake. You may go kayaking at the lake and take in the stunning African scenery. After that, your lunch will be delivered. You will be able to see Mount Kilimanjaro in all its splendor as
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.