Arusha to Mwanza via Ngorongoro and Serengeti 6 Days Lodge Safari.
SUMMARY OF ITINERARY
- Day 1: Pick up from Arusha/Kilimanjaro International Airport – Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater tour then drive to Serengeti National Park
- Day 3: Game drive in Ngorongoro (Ndutu) then transfer to Serengeti National Park
- Day 4: Full day Serengeti National Park
- Day 5: Serengeti to Mwanza
- Day 6: Transfer to Mwanza Airport
ITINERARY DESCRIPTION BY DAY
Day 1 : Pick up from Arusha/Kilimanjaro International Airport – Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Pick up with our driver-guide from Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport then start a drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with picnic lunch en route (about 3 hours’ drive). Settling at Eileen’s Trees Inn which located in Karatu village near Ngorongoro. Relax at the lodge and enjoy the surroundings before dinner and overnight, on full board basis.
Day 2 : Ngorongoro Crater tour then drive to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast leave the lodge then transfer to the crater rim. Descend the 600 meters down into the crater floor for a game drive with picnic lunch. Explore the crater which is famous for its large mammal populations-keep an eye out for the elusive black rhino; there are around 20 in the crater. Most of the elephant you see will be bulls as females tend to avoid the area due to its having the highest predator density in Africa. Leave the crater around 4pm then transfer to Rhino Lodge for overnight on full-board.
Day 3 : Game drive in Ngorongoro (Ndutu) then transfer to Serengeti National Park
Early breakfast, depart for Ndutu with packed lunch. A game drive exploring Lake Ndutu where you can witness the spectacle of the wildebeest migration. Leave Ndutu area around 5pm then enter the Serengeti with a game drive through Seronera plain to the Central Serengeti, ending at Mbugani Camp before dinner and overnight. Overnight on full-board basis.
Day 4 : Full day Serengeti National Park
Spend a full day in Serengeti National Park following the migration. Watch thousands of wildebeest and zebra in their natural habitat. See male wildebeest battle for control of the uninterested females. Watch zebra feed on the fresh grasses of the Serengeti Plains. Based at Mbugani Camp, on full board basis.
Day 5 : Serengeti to Mwanza
Breakfast at the camp then depart for a final game drive in Serengeti National Park with packed lunch. Leave the park around 2pm then transfer to Mwanza with a game viewing route. Drop at Malaika Beach Resort in Mwanza for overnight in their Premium Double rooms. Hotel booked on Bed and breakfast basis (dinner not included).
Day 6 : Transfer to Mwanza Airport
Breakfast at the resort followed by relax time at the hotel (lunch not included). Check out time at 12:00hrs so you can choose to have a day room use and pay direct $75 per room (day room use not included). Transfer car with a driver will pick you up from the hotel then transfer to Mwanza airport in a good time to catch your flight to Dar-es-salaam (flight tickets are not included). Airport transfer is on complementary from the hotel!
End of service!
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.