A 4 day provides a chance to visit the beautiful island of Zanzibar for ultimate relaxation. The island is filled with beautiful beaches including the famous Nungwi and Kendwa, where you can enjoy swimming. There are other activities to do like scuba diving, snorkeling, day safaris, visiting museums and cultural tours.
Day 1: Arrival at the Airport
Get picked up upon your arrival at the airport. Transfer to Maru Maru Hotel for check in and relaxation. Later evening have an outdoor dinner at Forodhani Gardens enjoying the spicy dinner of local and seafood.
Day 2: Tour to Jozani Forest
A full day tour in the Jozani Forest to see the last remaining sanctuaries of the red colubus monkey. The forest hosts a variety of flora and fauna. At Jozani, you will also visit the Mangrove swamp and walk around the Mangrove forest. Later evening return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Spice Tour and Stone Town visit
Leave morning at 7:30 to head out to the Spice Island for discovery of spices, fruits, coconut tree climbing. You can also test some of the Zanzibar fruits.
Return to town around noon where you will have your lunch. Around 1:30 leave the hotel for a local tour in town visiting museums, exploring markets and doing some shopping.
Day 4: Beach relaxation and depart to the airport
After breakfast have a lazy relaxation in the beautiful beaches where you can do some swimming, scuba diving or snorkeling.
Return to the hotel and prepare for your departure according to your flight schedule.
End of the tour!
PRICE INCLUDES PRICE EXCLUDES • Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.