Do you have a free day, maybe before a Kilimanjaro trekking adventure, or are you waiting for a flight to your next destination? These 1-day African safaris and tours provide just the answer for you, to get a brief but unforgettable African wildlife safari experience in one of three Tanzanian National Parks. Packages for our 1-day safaris, tours, travel or even photographic safaris to any of the above mentioned three Tanzanian National Parks can be arranged to start from Arusha town.
Non game-viewing travel time: 4 hours
Distance: 240 km
After breakfast you are met by our professional tour guide/driver, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east to the Tarangire National Park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. We will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, along the Tarangire River. Late afternoon we depart for Arusha where we will end our safari adventure. The group should tip the tours guide around $20 for the day. You will be taken to your hotel, which ends our tour packages services.
The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please contact us for further and more detailed info, as well as information on photographic safaris, tours, travel and trekking packages into Tanzania.
Price is 250 US $ per person (Min 2 pax)
Price is 200 US $ per person (min 4 pax)
All bookings are subject to be confirmed before your travel date.
All fees are included, 4WD safari car, safari driver guide, picnic lunch boxes and water are provided.
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.