Group safari provides a chance for tourists who want to travel together enjoy each other’s company while sharing adventure experiences. However travelling as a group has its own added advantages including using lower costs and sharing resources among travelers.
Our company offers quality and affordable group safaris by delivering all the required services including 4WD vehicles, proper meals and all necessary accommodations.
Our group safaris can be booked any time prior to the departure date. However the minimum time required is three days before departure. The group size usually vary from 3-6 people.
It is to note that the safari will not be cancelled even if the required group number did not
The Group Safari Includes:
KILIMANJARO GROUP CLIMBS
Kilimanjaro group climb is a program that enables solo travelers, couples or anyone a chance to trek Kilimanjaro as a whole group. This creates an amazing tour experience while making friends from all over the world.
We offer safe and assumable treks by delivering all the services needed and required guidance up and down the mountain.
Our major climb routes include Machame, Marangu and Lemosho. Climbs are usually scheduled between June to October and April to June (best weather conditions).
Group climbs can be booked any time prior to the departure date. However the minimum time required is three days before departure. The group size usually vary from 12- 15 people.
The group is guaranteed to climb Kilimanjaro despite the number of hikers. Above all, there won’t be any additional costs due to presence of few climbers (if any).
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.