You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Arusha or Moshi
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arusha – Machame
In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from any hotel in Arusha or Moshi and driver to Machame 3000m at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Kyalia. Walk thru Kalali market to Masama, and proceed thru Sieny catchments forest, a sacred place of natural forest, bridges and canes where local people worshiped during traditional festivals. There is a big cave, which were used to hide people of Chagga tribe living in the area with their livestock. In the afternoon after breakfast visit daraja la Mungu, God Bridge crossing the Marire and Namuri rivers that drain to waterfall. Dinner and overnight in lodge or camping. FB
Day 2: Machame Nguni – Marangu
Breakfast in Sieny, there after like to Nguni via Temu, from there you can view JRO Kilimanjaro International Airport, Boma ngombe and Nure hill. Experience traditional Chagga houses called mbii that means full-suit. After lunch, drive 2 hrs 30 min to Marangu for dinner and overnight in Lodge or Camping, FB
Day 3: Full day in Marangu
After breakfast, visit farm with trees of about 200 year old by vehicle or walking, black smith who continue using traditional methods for making different iron tools which are used by some tribes to day like Maasai. Lunch in your lodge/camp, there after walk to the Great Ndoro waterfalls and spend the afternoon at the falls, dinner and overnight in Lodge/Camp, there after walk to the Great Ndoro waterfall and spend the afternoon at the falls, dinner on overnight in Lodge/camp. FB
Day 4: Marangu – Kisangara
In the morning after breakfast, visit Local brew and view point where on clear days you can see ice cape of Africa. The Mount Kilimanjaro. After Lunch the drive will take you to Kisangara for dinner experience and overnight in bandas or camping at Mrs. Grace Msafiri. FB
Day 5: Kisangara – Arusha
After breakfast, visit Kisangara herbal hospital; proceed to Nyumba ya Mungu dam ? house of God dam for a half-day tour or hike to Mount Kindoroko. Evening at 1600hr drive back to Arusha or Airpor
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.