A 2-day safari provides you a chance to visit The Arusha National Park located in the beautiful city of Arusha. The park itself is a beautiful landscape filled with a variety of flora and fauna. Arusha national park enables you to do game drive, walking safari and canoeing in Lake Momella.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Arusha And Drive To Arusha National Park
Early morning, you will be picked up by our guide from Arusha where you will have a 45 minutes drive to the park. You will have a full day game drive in the park where you will spot the white colabus monkey, buffalo, waterbuck, giraffe, warthogs, zebra and gazelles. In the late afternoon, you can have a short walking safari to enjoy the park’s view. Night will be spent at Hatari lodge.
Day 2: Game Drive To Ngurdoto Crater And The Momella Lake
After breakfast, dive to Ngurdoto Crater also known as “Little Ngorongoro” to enjoy the landscape. Later head out to The Lake Momella to take pleasure in the beautiful lake filled with thousands of flamingos. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and if interested canoeing in the lake to have a view of animals (optional). Relax for a while in the afternoon then head back to Arusha.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.