A 4 day safari gives you a chance to explore the Selous Game Reserve and Mikumi National Park. Selous the biggest reserve in Africa offers you birdwatching and many wildlife animals. Mikumi park enables you to see many animals within a short period.
Day 1:Pickup from Dar and drive to Selous Game Reserve
Start an early trip in the morning from Dar-es-salaam to Selous. After arrival in the park, check in to Sand Rivers lodge in the park. Rest for awhile and have your lunch. In the late afternoon go for a boat safari along Rufiji River. Spend the night at the same lodge.
Day 2: Game drive in Selous on the journey drive to Mikumi
Leave early morning at 6:30 with a packed breakfast and lunch for a game drive in Selous. You will be able to spot birds of over over 350 species and many wildlife animals. Big number of elephants(110,000), elephants, rhinos, Nyasaland gnu, sable antelope, eland, greater kudu, waterbuck, hartebeest, zebras, giraffe, reedbuck, warthog, spotted hyena ,lion and leopard are to be seen in the reserve.
Later afternoon transfer to Mikumi park. After arrival check in at Genesis Hotel to rest and enjoy the night.
Day 3: Full day game drive in Mikumi National Park
Leave early morning to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the park. It has variety of wildlife which are easy to spot. This includes “The Big five”, wildebeest, giraffes, zebras, crocodiles, endangered wild dogs, more than 300 bird species and various plant species. In the evening return back to Genesis for dinner and overstay.
Day 4: Early game drive and transfer back to Dar-es-salaam
Leave at 6:00 for an early game drive then return to the hotel around 8:30 for breakfast and shower. Thereafter start a trip back to Dar-es-salaam where you will be taken pack to your previous accommodation.
End of the tour!
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.