This 2 days Tanzania camping safari, are very short safari program in Northern Circuit of Tanzania which gives you a time to witness all big 5 and will covers only two parks Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater with option whether you choose to go on Tarangire or Lake Manyara.
ITINERARY DESCRIPTION BY DAY
Day 1 : Arusha to Lake Manyara
After breakfast the tour departs. First stop is Arusha Town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari. Afterwards we head to Lake Manyara. Lake Manyara National Park offers breathtaking views and a large variety of habitats. Acacia woodlands, water forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps and the lake itself, And thanks to this the small Park is able to support a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. Manyara has the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world and the lions here are also renowned for their tree climbing, Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba campsite.
Day 2 : Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the crater to view wildlife, Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro conservation Area supports vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here, Late afternoon transfer to Arusha for dinner and Overnight or airport drop off.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.