Tanzania Lodge Safari Overview
Tanzania Lodge Safari 6 Days semi luxury guided safari to the top game-viewing areas of Tanzania: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park and Tarangire National Park. The wildlife concentrations and diversity here are unsurpassed – and you’ll be able to view them from the comfort of your 4×4 Landcruiser, in the company of an experienced safari driver / guide.
6 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari visiting Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
ITINERARY DESCRIPTION BY DAY
Day 1 :Drive to Lake Manyara
After breakfast from Arusha, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Game Drive to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Lobo Wildlife Lodge / Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 3 : Full Day Game Drive Serengeti National Park
Early morning game drives Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relaxes. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Lobo Wildlife Lodge / Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 4 : Game Drive Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and then proceed to Ngorongoro Crater, en route game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Tanzania Lodge Safari Full Day Crater tour
After early breakfast, proceed for a Full Day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater, later proceed to Tarangire. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
Day 6 : Full Day Game Drive At Tarangire National Park
After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches; Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.