Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport
Arrive at the airport and be welcomed by guidethen take a drive to Arusha for overnight stay at a booked hotel.
Day 2: Transfer to Tarangire
Go to Tarangire National Park for the afternoon game drive with your picnic lunch. Tarangire is good for the big number of elephant and baobab trees. Then spend a night at Tarangire safari lodge.
Day 3: Full day game drive in Tarangire
This is a day, you will have full day game drive in Tarangire. You will be able to see The big Game, a number of birds and Tarangire river. In theevening back toTarangire safari lodge.
Day 4: Leave for Lake Manyara
After breakfast, take a drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive along the lake with a picnic lunch. You will be able to see flamingos along the lake and the tree climbing lions. Later drive to Lake Manyara Serena Hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Transfer to Serengeti
Leave for Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Game drive to Seronerawhich is located in Central Serengeti.Overnight stay will be at Serena Hotel.
Day 6: Explore Serengeti
Leave early morning for a full day game drive in Serengeti trying to catch the big five (Elephant, Lion, Buffallo, Rhino and Leopard). In the evening go back to Serena hotel.
Day 7: Full day game drive in Serengeti
Another full day in Serengeti to catch “The big wildebeest migration”.Later evening back to Serena hotel.
Day 8: Leave for Oldupai gorge in Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA)
Tour to theOldupai gorge anarchaeological sitethat holds the earliest evidence of the existence of human ancestors. In the afternoon drive to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater. Nightwill be spent at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
Day 9: Full day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Descend into the crater for a full day game drive with a picnic lunch. This volcano embraces the area of 260sqkmswith wildlife animals. This is a day you will see the “black rhino”, wildebeests,zebras, lions and Thomson’s gazelles. Later drive back to Ngorongoro Serena hotel.
Day 10: Departure to Airport
Drive back to Arusha in the morning, getting time to relax or do some shopping before heading to Kilimanjaro International Airport to catch the flight back home.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.