Arusha to Mwanza via Ngorongoro and Serengeti 6 Days Lodge Safari.
SUMMARY OF ITINERARY
- Day 1: Pick up from Arusha/Kilimanjaro International Airport – Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater tour then drive to Serengeti National Park
- Day 3: Game drive in Ngorongoro (Ndutu) then transfer to Serengeti National Park
- Day 4: Full day Serengeti National Park
- Day 5: Serengeti to Mwanza
- Day 6: Transfer to Mwanza Airport
Pick up with our driver-guide from Kilimanjaro/Arusha Airport then start a drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with picnic lunch en route (about 3 hours’ drive). Settling at Eileen’s Trees Inn which located in Karatu village near Ngorongoro. Relax at the lodge and enjoy the surroundings before dinner and overnight, on full board basis.
After breakfast leave the lodge then transfer to the crater rim. Descend the 600 meters down into the crater floor for a game drive with picnic lunch. Explore the crater which is famous for its large mammal populations-keep an eye out for the elusive black rhino; there are around 20 in the crater. Most of the elephant you see will be bulls as females tend to avoid the area due to its having the highest predator density in Africa. Leave the crater around 4pm then transfer to Rhino Lodge for overnight on full-board.
Early breakfast, depart for Ndutu with packed lunch. A game drive exploring Lake Ndutu where you can witness the spectacle of the wildebeest migration. Leave Ndutu area around 5pm then enter the Serengeti with a game drive through Seronera plain to the Central Serengeti, ending at Mbugani Camp before dinner and overnight. Overnight on full-board basis.
Spend a full day in Serengeti National Park following the migration. Watch thousands of wildebeest and zebra in their natural habitat. See male wildebeest battle for control of the uninterested females. Watch zebra feed on the fresh grasses of the Serengeti Plains. Based at Mbugani Camp, on full board basis.
Breakfast at the camp then depart for a final game drive in Serengeti National Park with packed lunch. Leave the park around 2pm then transfer to Mwanza with a game viewing route. Drop at Malaika Beach Resort in Mwanza for overnight in their Premium Double rooms. Hotel booked on Bed and breakfast basis (dinner not included).
Breakfast at the resort followed by relax time at the hotel (lunch not included). Check out time at 12:00hrs so you can choose to have a day room use and pay direct $75 per room (day room use not included). Transfer car with a driver will pick you up from the hotel then transfer to Mwanza airport in a good time to catch your flight to Dar-es-salaam (flight tickets are not included). Airport transfer is on complementary from the hotel!
End of service!
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks