Big Five Expedition Safari in Tanzania
Mkama Tours to Tanzania is happy to lead your dream safari in Africa to the savannah plains of Serengeti for wildebeest migration via Lake Manyara flooded by pink flamingos then descending to the Ngorongoro magical crater and the Olduvai Gorge to witness the evidence of skulls and borne of early hominids. With a warmth and friendly welcome of all her hospitality citizen, Tanzania makes a super destination for your holiday in Africa.
This itinerary is good because participants will need moderate time at least two nights in Serengeti National Park compare to how large Serengeti is. So long time is the best; at least to explore adventures.
- Maximum group size: 2 persons
- Starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Children policy: Minimum age allowed for participation is 12 and participating children need to be supervised is under age 13.
- Languages: English, Arabic, and Spanish
- Park fees are included.
- 6 exciting game drives
- Entry fees and guiding fees included
- See lion, cheetah, elephant, hippo, leopard, and rhinoceros
- Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, and Ngorongoro Crater
- Transport based on an excellent and comfortable 4×4 vehicle
- 3 meals, water bottles, fruit, and coffee daily
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Airport transfers