Kilimanjaro Trekking Summary
The Kilimanjaro Trekking Lemosho route starts off from the west, beginning with a long drive from Moshi to Londorossi Gate. From there, the first two days are spent trekking through the lush rainforest to Shira Plateau. We recommend a minimum of 7 days to attempt this route but 8 days is preferable for better acclimatization and summit success. The Lemosho route joins the Machame route at Shira 2 Camp and then follows the same route through the southern circuit and descending at Mweka Gate.
- Duration: 8 Days
- Category: Trekking
- Destinations:Kilimanjaro via Lemosho Route
- Attraction: Kilimanjaro mountain, world tallest free standing mountain
- Tour Guides Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian,
- Start in: Moshi/Arusha
- End in:Moshi/Arusha
- Packing list: Camera with enough zoom and memory space and extra batteries, binoculars, light clothes, safari boot, mosquito repellents, sunhat, sunglasses with ultra violet radiation filtering etc.
- Extra info:Provide Porters and Cookers to accompany you while on the mountain