The parks are Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro . “YES” April and May is a rain season, imagine how the wilderness will look like after a long period of drought, animals are very thin, not shining, sick of water and green, but during LOW SEASON April and May when the accommodation rates are completely down and it is raining, the Wilderness is very active, very green, plenty of water, animals are fat and shining. Game drive roads are well maintained and accessible during this time of rain. Spotting animals become very easy. Do not wait, book this tour today.!
You will enjoy low season prices and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture on discounted price.
Departing From: Arusha City
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Departure Time: 1000 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Departures: Daily on April and May
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: April and May
Price: Quoted in USD per person sharing
|Season||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||SRS|
|Low Season: April and May||USD 3258||USD 2282||USD 1997||USD 1854||USD 1769||USD 1712||o|
|High Season: Mar. Nov. to Dec. 20||o|
|Peak Season: Jan to Feb. Jun to Oct. and Dec. 21 to 31||0|
PAYMENT NOTE: To avoid internet hackers and protect our guest’s money. Once you confirm your tour, I will send you and invoice with payment terms that will instruct you to wire money to our bank account We never ever use personal accounts, neither Western union nor MoneyGram. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND.
Terms; you would need to wire money as per our below bank details. See THREE options below
1. Deposit full amount now,
2. OR Deposit 30% now and the rest 70% to be wired 45 days prior to arrive.
3. OR Deposit 70% Now and the balance to be paid on arrive