Our 3-day African safari, which specifically include the Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park has been designed to offer you a short but intense Tanzanian Northern Circuit safari experience, for a shorter and time constrained period of 3 days / 2 nights.
After Breakfast leave Arusha at 08.30 am, drive for about 2:30 hours to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its green scenery, varied bird life, tree-climbing lions, hippos and baboons. Dinner and overnight will take place on top of the Great Rift Valley, overlooking Lake Manyara.
After early breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater. A full day game drive in the Crater, There is a very high possibility of spotting the big 5 in one day: lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard. Lunch will take place at the picnic site at the crater floor. Dinner and overnight at the rim of Ngorongoro Crater with an excellent view of the crater floor! Please note that Simba Camp is the only common campsite in the area, and that the facilities are sometimes difficult. We recommend a night in one of the lodges for those who will book a Camping!
After early breakfast, transfer to Tarangire National Park. This park is often referred to as the “home of elephants”, you have a great chance to spot elephants in large groups gathering around the Tarangire River. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, lions, giraffes and even tree-climbing pythons! Game drive until late afternoon, then a 1:30 hour’s drive to Arusha.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- All meals whist on safari
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International flights
- Tanzanian Visa
- All things of personal nature
- Tips for guides and cooks
- Items not specified in terms and conditions
- Extended tours not specified in the main package