During this 4-day safari in Tanzania you will visit three of the most well-known reserves on Tanzania’s northern circuit the Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. With all the diverse landscapes and a crater full of animals, this safari has something for everyone and is ideal for those with limited time. You’ll experience life in a way that most tourists miss with Mkama Tours to Tanzania. This trip offers plenty of opportunity to Experience Tanzania’s wild within its three spectacular wildlife areas in the northern Tanzania. You’ll see incredibly diverse wildlife for as far as the eye can see from giraffes, to zebras, impalas, monkeys and hippos the list goes on this ultimate East African/Tanzanian adventure.
- Be able to see huge group of flamingoes in Manyara and Ngorongoro
- Big five in Ngorongoro Crater
- Lion climbing tree in Manyara
- The site where Ancient first human being skull was found in Olduvai Gorge
- Oldest Irrigation Systems, graves and maasai culture in Engaruka Ruins
- Flamingoes and herds of zebra in Lake Natron
- Active Volcanic Mountain the Oldoinyo Lengai