This is a 5 days budget safari to Serengeti and Ngorongoro, enjoy discounted prices for all the year round, visit the best three Northern Tanzania national Parks and stay at budget accommodations. The parks are Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Departing From: Arusha
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: ALL the year round
– Breakfast at your hotel in Arusha, at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and travel two hours on good road to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch for a morning and afternoon Game drives in the park. Your professional driver who is also your tour guide will do his best to offer you the best service, showing you wild things as much as what the park offers.
In this Wildlife area, expect to see animals such as Lion, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo, Giraffe, Baboon, hyena, eland, kudu, Cheetah, warthog, Blue and Vervet monkey, and more… About 450 species of birds have been recorded, although Tarangire Park is famous for herds of Elephant but also you will see HUGE baobab trees. Later at 1700hrs, exit the park and drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Tree Inn booked on full board basis, FB.
At 0800hrs after breakfast, depart for Serengeti National Park across the Cliff of the Eastern Wing of the Great Rift Valley at Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Conservation. You arrive at the lodge in time for lunch at 1300hrs at your lodge. After lunch spend an hour at leisure, then at 1400hrs go for an afternoon game drive in the park.
Serengeti is Africa’s largest national park provides abundant of wildlife made it considered as one of the world heritage site for its nature. The park is famous for its ecosystem that involves the great world event of annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeests and zebras include large number of carnivores. It is also home to Cheetah, lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, Wildebeest, Hartebeest, Topi, Eland, crocs Thomson and Grant Gazelle and many more…. Birds: Kori bustard ostrich, secretary birds and many more including the migrant birds from Eurasia, dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp booked on full board basis, FB
After breakfast, commence a full day of game drives in Serengeti. Expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species. We are very flexible in choosing game route, tracking the migration on the move.
You will have lunch, dinner and overnight at Tukaone Tented Camp booked on full board basis, FB.
Wake up at 0600hrs for early breakfast, there after breakfast descend into the crater floor with picnic lunches for a full day game drives. Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa. All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more… Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more… Your lunch will be served on the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitokitok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing and late at 1530hrs ascend the crater and drive to Karatu for dinner and overnight at Eileen’s Tree Inn booked on full board basis
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to Arusha airport for your flight back home or your next travel. End of Safari with Mkama Tours to Tanzania Limited
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$650 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour
- All pricing is in US Dollars. Arrivals and Departures are from Kilimanjaro Airport. Prices do not include international airfare. All itineraries and prices are subject to change.