Serengeti safari in Tanzania itinerary is designed to witness the annual wildebeest migration of on the endless plain of Serengeti, also Grummet River crossing on the way to Masai Mara. Views are scenic and panoramic for viewing Big 5 Wildlife of Tanzania.
13 day circuit in Tanzania going on safari in all the best known National Parks and seeing a wide range of eco-systems and wildlife. After a night in Nairobi, fly to the Tarangire National Park and then onto the Ngorongoro Crater via Lake Manyara. End your safari with 4 nights in the Serengeti amidst the spectacular wildebeest migration.
- Visit the Karen Blixen Museum and Elephant Orphanage
- See large herds of elephants in the Tarangire National Park
- Get great photos of the famous flamingos on Lake Manyara
- Look out for tree climbing lions in the Lake Manyara National Park
- Depending on the season, see the great Wilderbeest Migration