Introduction to This Tour
Trips to East Africa can accomplish more than just ticking off a laundry list of incredible animal life sightings. On this 7day tour through the Serengeti and Zanzibar, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about local village life led by a local, see how huts are constructed in farmers’ fields, and visit a local spice plantation. Of course, there’s plenty of time for wildlife spotting on safari drives through Lake Tarangire and Serengeti National Parks to acquire wildlife snaps that’ll make your friends and family envious.
What Makes This Trip Extraordinary
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater
- Meet local artisans on a village walk
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town
- Take in the aromas of a spice plantation tour
- Relax on a tropical beach
- Witness the magnificent big game and big cats of the Serengeti.
- Explore via game drives and hot air balloon rides over the Serengeti.( Not Included in the price)
- Experience the famous great wildebeest migration
- Enjoy great, traditional African camping and luxurious lodges.
- Relax, dive, snorkel and more on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar.