Zanzibar is perfect honeymoon destination. Those crystal-clear waters and beautiful white-sand beaches can become reality for you and your partner on this idyllic trip of a lifetime. Before heading for the sands, take a tour of historic Stone Town, the island capital. Winding alleys, bustling bazaars, ornate architecture… a fascinating tour through history and the everyday lives of the islanders.
And try the Spice Tour, enjoying a more rural landscape… after all, Zanzibar is internationally known as ‘Spice Island. Then it’s me for the beach, and you will spend the next three days at your chosen beach hotel in Nungwi, formerly a ramshackle fishing village but now a resort with bars, restaurants and shops. What will you do? Relaxation or water sports – the choice is yours.
Or, what about a visit to the Menai Bay Conservation Area, an area of outstanding beauty and a chance to see dolphins showing-off, to explore the mangrove lagoons and taste some delicious seafood. Your dreaming has become a reality.
Day 1: Zanzibar Airport
You will be met at Zanzibar Airport or seaport and transferred to your hotel in Stone Town, Tembo Hotel or similar for dinner and overnight (HB)
Day 2: Guided tour of Stone Town
After breakfast, depart for a guided tour of Stone Town, followed by a tour through a spice plantation. Lunch will take place at the spice farm. After the tour transfer to Ras Michamvi Beach Resort for dinner and overnight (HB)
Day 3: Michamvi Beach
The day at leisure at Michamvi Beach to snorkel, scuba dive. Dinner and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 4: Leisure at Michamvi Beach
The day at leisure at Michamvi Beach to snorkel, scuba dive, dinner, and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 5: Half day dolphin tour in Kizimkazi
After breakfast, depart for a half day dolphin tour in Kizimkazi, followed by a tour through Jozani forest. Dinner and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 6: Departure.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport or seaport on time for your departure.
PRICE INCLUDES PRICE EXCLUDES • Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.