You will be transferred from Zanzibar airport to Stone Town, a scenic drive of approximately 45 minutes, giving you the opportunity to get a feel for this enchanting island. After check-in, you have the option of enjoying a fabulous seafood lunch before spending the afternoon soaking up the sun and adjusting to the relaxed pace of life on the coast.
You may want to explore the fascinating network of cobbled streets which make up Stone Town and get a feel for local life on the island.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1: Zanzibar Airport
You will be met at Zanzibar Airport or seaport and transferred to your hotel in Stone Town, Tembo Hotel or similar for dinner and overnight (HB)
Day 2: guided tour to Stone Town,
After breakfast, depart for a guided tour of Stone Town, followed by a tour through a spice plantation. Lunch will take place at the spice farm. After the tour transfer to Ras Michamvi Beach Resort for dinner and overnight (HB)
Day 3: Leisure at Michamvi
The day at leisure at Michamvi Beach to snorkel, scuba dive. Dinner and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 4; Leisure at Michamvi
The day at leisure at Michamvi Beach to snorkel, scuba dive, dinner, and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 5: Half day Dolphin tour in Kizimkazi,
After breakfast, depart for a half day dolphin tour in Kizimkazi, followed by a tour through Jozani forest. Dinner and overnight at Ras Michamvi Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 6: Departure Day
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport or seaport on time for your departure.
|PRICE INCLUDES||PRICE EXCLUDES|
|• Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees|
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
|• Flights and airport taxes|
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.