Swahili Beach Resort is the new beach bunglow resort on the famous Dolphin Coast – Kizimkazi. Kizimkazi is an unexploited village, indulged in traditional Zanzibarian life style, full of the rich culture and surrounded by peaceful, warm and welcoming people.It is also one of the oldest habitats in East Africa and the oldest known mosque in the region is situated here. Although we are very proud of the relaxing environment we have created, we appreciate that sometimes a little bit of activity is essential for the well being.
Day 1: Zanzibar Airport
Meet and greet at Zanzibar Airport and transfer to Swahili Beach Resort. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 2: Kizimkazi Beach
A day at leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 3: Full day Safari Blue
After breakfast depart for a full day Safari Blue. After the tour dropped off at Swahili Beach Resort for dinner and overnight (HB)
Day 4: Stone Town Tour
After breakfast, you will be picked up by our driver/guide for a guided Stone Town Tour. Lunch in stone town restaurant. In the afternoon tour through a Spice Plantation. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 5: Leisure at Kizimkazi Beach
Day at Leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day 6: Leisure at Kizimkazi Beach
Day at Leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort (HB)
Day 7: Transfer to Zanzibar International Airport
After breakfast, Transfer to Zanzibar International Airport for your flight back home.
PRICE INCLUDES PRICE EXCLUDES • Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.