Experience Zanzibar Tour is a short tour to Zanzibar which is sufficient for those who have no much time to spend in this spice Island rich in history and tradition where you will stay for 2 nights at the standard or luxury resorts or budget accommodation booked on half board arrangements.
You will enjoy and experience the spice historical Island where to spice your life. You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$
Departing From: Dar es Salaam
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Time: 0830 Hrs (possible to leave earlier than)
Minimum Persons Required: 2
Best Time: All round the year
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1: The Spicy Island of Zanzibar
The Spicy Island of Zanzibar
Arrival day, meet with our staff at the airport or Sea port and transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight booked on half board basis. HB
Day 2: Zanzibar Tour
Breakfast in your hotel followed by excursions from your hotel to
(Spice farm and Town tour or Prison Island or Jozani Forest). Lunch en-route then late afternoon returns to your hotel for dinner and overnight. HB
Day 3: Rest and relax
R & R
Rest and relax at leisure and overnight at your hotel. HB
Day 4: Zanzibar Back-home
After breakfast check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport or seaport for your flight or sheep back home
PRICE INCLUDES PRICE EXCLUDES • Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
• Hotel before and after the climb,
• All Park gate fees, camping fees.
• Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
• Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
• Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
• Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters, and cook
• Salaries for the mountain crew.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
• Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
• Water for washing up daily
• Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 32 lbs)
• Chemical Portable toilet
• Flying Doctor Service
• Flights and airport taxes
• Items of a personal nature
• Compulsory tips for guides, porters, and cook
• Highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
• Personal hiking/trekking gear – we can rent some of the gear from our equipment store in Tanzania
• Snacks, personal medicine.